Monday, February 16, 2009

!Submissions Deadline!

Hello everyone, as I'm sure most of you know our next issue (the April issue) is on sketchbooks, journals and plans.... if you have something brilliant scribbled on a napkin we'll print it! We are moving up our print date on this issue to be apart Vincent Finazzo's show at the Southern Graphics Counsel, so we need all submissions by next Monday! That is Monday Feb. 23rd! So go scan so pages and send them my way, I mean right now, go do it while you are thinking about it!

All images need to be at least 300mp for high resolution printing, most scanners will just do this anyway and you don’t have to think about it but if you have any questions on this front, or on any other front just let me know and I will be more then happy to help where I can. Also if you would rather just give us a sketchbook and have us deal with getting it in digital format we do that too! Just drop me a line (517-281-3530) or send me an e-mail and we can meet up.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment